About Yanai Tadashi Foundation
Yanai Tadashi Foundation takes a unique approach to social issues to help create a society where people are self-reliant, respect each other and live a full life.
Areas of Activities
We provide educational opportunities to those who try to carve out a future but have difficulty doing so to support their self-reliance.
We develop leaders who can solve issues from a global perspective and drive the growth of Japan and the world.
Click to learn more:
International scholarship program
Promotion of mutual understanding
We strive to create a society where people with diverse backgrounds develop mutual understanding and live in harmony.
(More information to come soon)
About Yanai Tadashi Foundation
- [ Name ]
- Yanai Tadashi Foundation
- [ Established ]
- November 25, 2015
- [ Located ]
- Midtown Tower, 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- [ Representative ]
- President Yanai Tadashi
- [ Aim ]
Yanai Tadashi Foundation aspires to help build a better society for all by focusing on the following targets:
- The Foundation offers financial support, and provides an opportunity to obtain a higher education and vocational training to proactive individuals and their families who are struggling to keep themselves safe and maintain some form of regular daily life in severe social environments.
- The Foundation also funds academic research to help improve or eradicate the previously listed social problems.
- The foundation believes there is an urgent need to nurture strong, knowledgeable, world-class leaders in order to build a better, sustainable society. To that aim, the Foundation funds international study programs for talented individuals to cultivate their entrepreneurial and management skills.
- The Foundation supports activities and academic research that encourage cultural exchange between Japan and other countries to promote the development of a more open, diverse society and deeper international mutual understanding.
- [ Foundation activities ]
In order to achieve these aims, the Foundation engages in a variety of activities both inside and outside Japan:
- The Foundation offers financial support, and provides an opportunity to obtain a higher education and vocational training to individuals and their families who find themselves in extremely difficult social environments, such as individuals living as refugees due to economic deprivation, conflict or natural disasters, or people living with serious illnesses or disabilities.
- The foundation funds academic research to help improve or resolve the previously listed social problems.
- The foundation offers international study scholarships to promising individuals who we believe could become next-generation leaders and benefit society.
- The foundation supports activities and academic research that promote active cultural exchange between Japan and other countries around the world.
- The foundation provides emergency aid to individuals affected by sudden natural disasters.
- The foundation is also involved in activities and preparations around the world that will help achieve the goals of the Foundation.